Any vacation can be stressful. Imaging all the things that can go wrong with any vacation and then double it. If a you could find one thing that might help cut the stress of any part of your vacation...would you jump at the chance?
Walnut Canyon, Flagstaff Arizona Area
Don't you love to get a few little recommendations from someone in the know? You only have so much time to see "stuff" and you don't want to waste your time driving to some tourist destination that is going to be disappointing.
Just imagine that you are driving for a few hours to get to some quaint little ghost town and it turns out to be a bustling shopping area and way to much traffic and noise. Wouldn't you just love to do all that driving and arrive at your destination knowing full well what all the deterrents will look like and where to turn to get to the good places?
I love to find a great local eating joint or nice place to have a picnic lunch. The problem is... It's a hit or miss proposition if I just use the tourist guidebooks. They usually try to lead us to the most expensive and very crowded destinations.
So... what's the answer? I found this great little eBook.
This neat little guide is written by Dale & Estelle Moritz of Pittsburgh, PA. They have traveled the Southwest United States and now you are going to benefit from those experiences.
What is so special about this little guide?
- It's an eBook so you get it within 5 minutes of purchase.
- This information you want is easy to find...quick and you can print out the guide to pack in the car for quick reference
- The tips are for anyone who just wants to have a nice easy trip without anything fancy.
- Each destination is rated. Some are not rated - except to tell you to avoid the place altogether and why. How cool is that?
- The dates of travel are recorded so you know what time of year this travel was taking place. This can make a huge difference in your travel planning.
- Which are the must do hikes in any area...and which are just ho-hum.
- This little gem is really a good price.
I recommend that you use this guide in addition to other travel guides and maps.